CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME!

I love making semi-homemade projects. I say "semi-homemade" because I don't make the object I decorate...... I just HAVE to make it cuter! I also like to make semi-homemade meals.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7, 2008 .... Planner

My husband is a school teacher and gets a planner every new school year. The other day he came home and gave me his planner. He never uses one. I already have one and my little girl owns one too. I decided to give it a makeover and give it to my dear friend who helps coach the volleyball team at the high school. On the inside (in the calendar section) I put some fun stickers
to mark special days. For example: for Vanlentines Day, I put a heart.....for Easter, I put some Easter eggs and a "Happy Easter" sticker.....for the 4th of July, a flag....for Halloween, I put a pumpkin.....for Thanksgiving, a turkey....on her birthday, I put some fun Birthday stickers, etc. I love stickers! I go crazy with them . You can do so many things with them. Karen loved her planner! Thanks for coming to visit our blog and supporting us. Tell your friend about us. Love, your friend Sadie.



0 comments: