CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME!

I love making semi-homemade projects. I say "semi-homemade" because I don't make the object I decorate...... I just HAVE to make it cuter! I also like to make semi-homemade meals.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Skewers

Sometimes kids want to give all their friends and teachers something for Christmas. (Especially our daughters) I thought this would be inexpensive for them to make and give away. Plus, they will also feel good about making their Christmas presents. (Make sure an adult helps when the little ones are cutting their skewers.....and watch out for those pointed ends!)

Did you know you could turn skewers into these cute sticks for your hair?
Just cut them in half, or as long as you want them. Then paint them whatever color you'd like. Thread some beads in a wire and wrap the wire on the end that is not pointed.







Also....go to Tracy's blog and look at her cute pillowcase dresses! I love them! They are so cute! If I had a little girl, I would get busy making some. Those are my kind of crafts! Semi-homemade....remember?

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey!I love you

Tracy said...

Those are so cute! I am gonna have to make some for Kayla...thanks for the idea.